Kingsley & Co have been providing a dedicated VAT management service to our clients for many years. Our experiences show that most businesses prefer to outsource the management of the VAT regime to a specialist team, instead of spending valuable time to deal with this complex tax. Our dedicated team will deal with the increasing scope of VAT and also the growing demands from H M Revenue & Customs.
Above all, we provide a timely service which ensures that you comply with the rules and do not end up incurring penalties for non compliance, underpay or overpay VAT.
We can help you to keep your VAT records in order, make sure you are collecting the right amounts for each transaction, and ensure that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time.
In addition to providing a comprehensive bookkeeping and VAT accounting service, we can also advise on and help with:
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on de-registration
- Partial exemption
- Timing and delaying VAT payments
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits HMRC
- Assistance in negotiating with Customs and Excise in the case of disputes
Contact us today for a VAT health check and to see how we can relieve you of the burden.